Woods Property and Trails
- Trail-use tips and rules: The trails property is available for use by all PLCC members in good standing. Anyone on the trails or woods property is required to be a PLCC member or eligible guest, along with having a current membership and/or guest badge on them. Please stay off private property and adhere to these rules when near Wawayanda State Park.
- Access to the PLCC woods property is for PLCC members in good standing only. All others are considered trespassing and not allowed to return - violations will be prosecuted.
- Use of the trails and woods property is at the member’s own risk, PLCC bears no responsibility for actions of members participating in activities.
- Please be aware of the potential dangers. Wildlife such as timber rattlesnakes and black bears are present in these woods. Tell someone where you are going. Always have a charged phone, water, proper footwear, and appropriate clothing for the weather.
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly (don’t litter – carry out your trash)
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campsite Impacts (don’t create new campsites and no open fires)
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors