Rules & Constitution
- Members are to display home, car and vessel decals as required in membership packet.
- Members and eligible guests are to wear/show issued badges on all PLCC properties.
- STR Members must post these Rules and Regulations in an area visible to all renters.
- Non-members may not be a guest of a member if living within the PL Community.
- No individual guest may be a guest more than 7 days per membership year.
- Limit Four (4) guests per membership. Guest badges are non transferable
- Members are responsible for their guests.
- Promoting or profiting from use of guest privileges other than a PLCC STR prohibited.
- No alcohol consumption permitted during beach hours.
- Glass not permitted on beach or grounds.
- Pets not permitted on beach sand.
- Barbecuing permitted in designated grill area only.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clubhouse rentals are for members only. Renter needs to be present at time of event.
- Rental is for house and deck only, no use of grounds permitted.
- Cleanup is the responsibility of renter.
Beach Swimming and Diving Area Rules:
- Swimming permitted within roped area ONLY during beach hours.
- No swimming while thunder and lightning.
- No use of Diving area unless PLCC lifeguard is present.
- Those who disregard safety requests from lifeguards will be asked to leave PL grounds.
- No night time swimming on PL grounds property or open lake
- Decals must be displayed on ALL motorized/non-motorized vessels.
- To obtain a vessel decal each vessel must be listed on membership invoice and where it will be stored.
- Vessel length may not exceed 18ft.* (rowing shells, canoes, kayaks and SUPs excluded).
- Vessels are permitted up to a 10 HP motor. Motor is not to exceed manufacturer rating.
- Vessels must have USCG approved navigation lights for night time use (dusk to dawn) includes kayaks, canoes, rowing shells (No Paddleboarding).
- All motorized vessels over 12ft must be registered and follow NJ State laws.
- No towing. (only in case of emergency).
- All vessels are required to be bailed and kept free of standing water.
- No Permanent Floating/detached docks/rafts/mooring buoys permitted offshore.
- No docking on the end of access lane docks, docking limited to one side.
- No boat trailers or trailers to be stored at access lanes.
- No vessels to be locked onto an access lane residential fence or to an access lane dock
- Only non motorized vessel storage allowed at lanes with current year decal between March 15 & October 15.
- No personal items to be stored on access lanes or on docks.
- No Parking in access lanes.
- Lakefront owners must be a member in good standing to have a deck or dock projecting over the lake.
- Lakefront owners deck/dock not to protrude more than 15 feet over the lake.
- Lakefront property owners may not store boats at access lanes.
- No Associate Member docking or storage allowed.
- No unaccompanied minors under 12 on docks at beach/access lanes. Guardians responsible.